With evolving COVID-19 regulations in Allegheny County, breweries are continuing to adjust operations and policies. While some breweries are starting to open their taprooms, others are offering to-go, delivery, and/or shipping. Continue to check brewery websites and social media for current taproom policies, reservation request, etc.
Allegheny County’s latest COVID-19 restrictions:
- Restaurants may resume bar service
- Alcohol service will be allowed without the purchase of food
- The 11pm curfew for alcoholic beverages will be lifted
- Indoor dining capacity will be raised to 75% for restaurants that are self-certified and 50% for those that are not
- Revised maximum occupancy limits: 25% of maximum occupancy for indoor events; 50% of maximum occupancy for outdoor events, both regardless of venue size.
Outdoor dining, curbside pick-up and takeout are all still encouraged. Requirements such as mask-wearing, and social distancing, including 6 feet between diners, also still apply.
Please refer to each brewery website or social media for up to date hours and operations.